Hey I just wanted you to know that I love you and am so glad that you are doing well. Jonathan and I just had our beautiful baby boy last Friday. He weighed 10 POUNDS 1 ounce. He's a cutie and I can't wait for you to meet him.
Oh wow! I LOVE all these pics! So fun! Thats awesome you are teaching them supercalifragilisitc, I think some americans can bearly say that word! Haha! Looks like you are having an awesome time! We pray for you all the time!
Karen you look like you are having a great time we sure do miss you at the az temple. I have such fond memories working with you and Lydia, and Sis Meacham, those were the days! Take care Love Joy Mcknight
How wonderful to get a taste of some of your mission through your blog! Good for you for putting it all together, too! That is awesome, Hermana Karen. I just happened to see your blog referenced on another person's blog, so I stole a peek. Hope you are cool with that. Keep posting!
7 comments:
It looks like that was a fun time. I'm glad your enjoying your mission. Your in our prayers daily.
Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you lots, Janee & kids
Hey I just wanted you to know that I love you and am so glad that you are doing well. Jonathan and I just had our beautiful baby boy last Friday. He weighed 10 POUNDS 1 ounce. He's a cutie and I can't wait for you to meet him.
Oh wow! I LOVE all these pics! So fun! Thats awesome you are teaching them supercalifragilisitc, I think some americans can bearly say that word! Haha! Looks like you are having an awesome time! We pray for you all the time!
Karen,
You are doing an awsome job, keep up the good work. We miss you at the AZ Temple.
If you want to chat my email address is joyinmesaaz@aol.com
take care
hugs
Joy Mcknight
Karen you look like you are having a great time we sure do miss you at the az temple. I have such fond memories working with you and Lydia, and Sis Meacham, those were the days! Take care Love Joy Mcknight
How wonderful to get a taste of some of your mission through your blog! Good for you for putting it all together, too! That is awesome, Hermana Karen. I just happened to see your blog referenced on another person's blog, so I stole a peek. Hope you are cool with that. Keep posting!
SURE LOVE YOU!
Jacki
Post a Comment