Some fun shots of our Ward Cultural Event. We had representatives from Equador, Russia, Chile, The US, Peru, Mexico, Canada, and our Japanese sister was unable to attend. It was great fun. We did a medley of Disney tunes and had all the Children follow us to the tune of "Following the Leader" from Peter Pan. It was super fun to have the children try to say Supercalifragalisticelpialidosious!
These are two of our Cuaca dancers with elder Sanchez from Mexico an our Peruvian dancers.
3 comments:
WOW! It looks like you are getting the hang of it. Good job. Try keeping that camera on AUTO and hold it still when shooting. I love the pictures and the updates keep it up.
I've been thinking about you all day today. I was really excited to get an email saying that you'd updated your blog. Looks like you're doing well! We love you and pray for you often.
Hey Grandma. Looks like your enjoying yourself. :) I miss you so much. I cant wait for you to come home. I am proud of you for going on your mission and serving the lord. I Love you.
Post a Comment