Saturday, June 13, 2009


Hello family and friends. My Companion of 8 months has gone home. This is our last picture in the Mission Office together. It was a sad day, but I do have a new companion whom I will be posting pictures of soon. She is awesome and we will be able to do more misssionary work. The President wants us to go 1/2 days in the office. It should be good for my Spanish and I am looking forward to being in our Sector more!

Love and miss everone!

Hermana Graham

6 comments:

Kuks said...

Sister Graham,

You look great! And so happy.

Skinhorse said...

You are looking Maaaaaahvalous, dahling! Simply Maaaaaahvalous! Once you get out to knock on a few doors, chica, they will not be able to resist you! [Big smile]

I love you so. Hope you are extra happy on your mission.

Jacki

Tina said...

Been thinking about you. Love you and miss you. Good luck with the new comp and the extra proselyting time.

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Hi Sister Graham
So happy to hear from you. I just looked at your blog and LOVE IT..I always wished I could visit Spain. I bet it's so beautiful. You look amazing and soo happy! Now that I know you have a blog page I'll have to check in often and you do likewise too. Hope to see you when you get home on one of my visit to AZ. All my hugs and prayers to you sister graham..

Love
Stephanie

Kelli Proctor said...

Thats awesome! Sad to lose your companion, but on to new adventures for sure! I am so excited for you! GOod luck!

Sadie Graham said...

Im sorry you had to lose your compaion. I hope you like your new compaion. Anyway I want you to check out my blog when you have the chance to. Love ya.