I only wish we could start wearing warm clothes...How fun! You look SO good.
Grandma!LOOK AT YOU! You are looking good! I miss you! Oh and who are those white boys?? haha
So fun! Love the pics, thanks for sharing! So what is Charupin, did I spell that right?! So fun, looks like a fun mission!
It's just mostly fun to see you. It feels like forever. I heard about your shoulder. Hope you are healing well. You're in our prayers.
Hola Le Abuela :) you are looking so good grandma. I miss you so much. When you get the chance check out my blog. Love ya.
I mean La :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I only wish we could start wearing warm clothes...How fun! You look SO good.
Grandma!
LOOK AT YOU! You are looking good! I miss you! Oh and who are those white boys?? haha
So fun! Love the pics, thanks for sharing! So what is Charupin, did I spell that right?! So fun, looks like a fun mission!
It's just mostly fun to see you. It feels like forever. I heard about your shoulder. Hope you are healing well. You're in our prayers.
Hola Le Abuela :) you are looking so good grandma. I miss you so much. When you get the chance check out my blog. Love ya.
I mean La :)
Post a Comment