

Today is a wonderful day. We are busy working on our language and at the West Mission Office. We just finished our first news letter for our Zone Conference. It was a real labor for someone unfamiliar with the latest print programs, but we persevered and conquered. Carmen Farinango and family
I am posting the posting pictures of some of the people we love here in Chile. You can see how small the Equadorian´s are next to me! The other picture is Sister Vaca from Equador also. she was our companion for an evening. We served her American pancakes and she loooved them!
3 comments:
These are great photos! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you are working hard and learning a lot!
I haven't checked your blog in while....I was so excited to see new posts. I love all the pictures you look so completely happy. Keep up the good work.
Karen,
I noticed your blog on someone else's site, hope you don't mind if I check in now and then. You look great! Love our family.
Post a Comment